0
sound on
Sound On Sound Off
LinkedIn
info@oscorptech.com
Who we are
What We Offer
latesт work
JOIN THE TEAM
say hello
about project
what client need
What do
what client say
Grape ERP
Gain the upper hand with all-in-one business management suite that integrates everything you need to grow your business.
Scroll down
Customer Relationship Management enables the Sales Team to intelligently and efficiently manage enquiries, leads, opportunities, e-mails & phone calls. It manages key tasks such as communication, identification, prioritization, assignment, resolution and notification.

Human Resources Management manages the most important asset in your company: “People”. With our module for personnel information management, leave, time tracking, attendance‚ expenses, payroll, periodic evaluations and recruitment.

Purchase and Warehouse Management enables the Purchase Team to intelligently and efficiently manage procurement of raw material, purchase orders and supplier master.

Manufacturing plans and controls our supply chain through different applications. We can Personalize our master data, planning configuration, manufacturing and work orders management.

Odoo’s collaborative and real-time project management helps your team get work done. It Keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details, from the customer contract to the billing.
Sales Management enables the Sales Team to intelligently manage quotations, orders and customer master.Keep work even without an internet connection and resent automatically when you reconnect. Integrate with the CRM app to manage your sales pipeline from qualification to close.

Use predefined products, price lists, and templates to help your salespeople work more efficiently. Configure Grape ERP Sales to automatically display Incoterms directly on the invoice. Use Grape ERP eSign to easily get signatures on NDAs, contracts, or any PDF document.

Get an instant access to all accounting features, wherever you are. Post invoices automatically by regular mail or email. Grape ERP invoices are easy to create, beautiful and full featured. (payment terms, multiple taxes, discounts, pricelists, …) . It Support multiple payments for one invoice, cash discounts, advance invoice, partial reconciliations.

Grape ERP matches 95% of invoices & payments automatically and the smart matching tool allows to do the remaining 5% super fast. Get partial and full reconciliation proposition directly from the invoice or the bank statement.
Features
  • CRM
  • Sale
  • Purchase
  • Manufacturing
  • Warehouse
  • Human Resource
  • Accounting
  • Finance
  • ERP
  • ERP Software Solution
  • ERP Software Solution
Need to know more?

Would you like to view the GrapeERP product demo?
After clicking the demo button, please enter the Username as admin and Password as admin.

Say Hello
Have a new project or
support task? Let’s talk
about this!
Thank you!
We will contact you!