0
sound on
Sound On Sound Off
LinkedIn
info@oscorptech.com
Who we are
What We Offer
latesт work
JOIN THE TEAM
say hello
about project
what client need
What do
what client say
Grape Auto
Grape Auto equips you to maintain all vehicle’s data and manage it efficiently.
Scroll down
In Purchase Management, Configure each Spare part to send out Requests for Quotations to each of your suppliers. Keep track of the status of your quotes and orders, of the amount of the orders and the expected delivery date. Design drafts of invoices which you can easily modify or cancel later. Define sale price, type, barcode and reference to easily differentiate similar spare parts. Use predefined dashboards or build your own with the advanced reporting engine Share filters with the team. Save huge amounts of time and effort on all transactions made between your group’s companies. Automatically schedule all your inventory operations based on sales orders.

In Sales Management, Keep work even without an internet connection and resent automatically when you reconnect. Integrate with the CRM app to manage your sales pipeline from qualification to close. Use predefined products, price lists, and templates to help your salespeople work more efficiently. Configure Grape ERP Sales to automatically display Incoterms directly on the invoice. Use Grape ERP eSign to easily get signatures on NDAs, contracts, or any PDF document.

In Vehicle Repair Management ERP, all the information related to Fleet as well as Customer will be filled and then reports for Fleet Repair receipt and Fleet Repair label can be generated. Once saved, system will lead you to next step, creating Fleet Diagnosis. It is usage for technician, who will diagnose the Fleet in future.
If any part needs replacement or repairing that will be added, too. Once Diagnosis created, you will have to create quotation. After confirming it, Work order related to this sale order will be generated. These reports will have all the data about diagnosis of the Fleet like, diagnosis results, parts details etc., Then, worker will be able to start, pause, put in pending, cancel and finish the work order as per progress of the work on the Fleet. When work order is done, according to the hours spent on it, You will be given the option to generate the Invoice on related Sale Order. Finally report will show information about work done on the Fleet, generated from work order details. Create Invoice button will create Invoice for current Sale Order.

In Accounts Management, A fast and modern user interface your users will love. Based on Google Material Design trend, get an instant access to all accounting features, wherever you are, on tablets or smart phones. Post invoices automatically by regular mail or email. No need to print and post invoices, it’s automated. Grape Vehicle Repair Management ERP invoices are easy to create, beautiful and full featured. (payment terms, multiple taxes, discounts, pricelists, …) . Support for multiple payments for one invoice, cash discounts, advance invoice, partial reconciliations. Grape Vehicle Repair Management ERP matches 95% of invoices & payments automatically and the smart matching tool allows to do the remaining 5% super fast. Get partial and full reconciliation proposition directly from the invoice or the bank statement.
Features
  • Vehicle Cost
  • Vehicle Insurance
  • Vehicle Leasing
  • Document Management
  • Human Resources
  • Financial Accounting
  • Human Resource
  • Financial Accounting
  • Purchase
  • Warehouse Management
  • Vehicle Repair Management ERP
  • Vehicle Repair Management ERP
Need to know more?

Would you like to view the GrapeERP Auto product demo?
After clicking the demo button, please enter the Username as admin and Password as admin.

Say Hello
Have a new project or
support task? Let’s talk
about this!
Thank you!
We will contact you!